Worked fine for a couple of days. After a reset without shutting down, the following started happening when rebooted.
/dev/nandd checks out as clean.
mounts in ordered data mode
init: plymouth main process (76) terminated with status 127
init: ureadahead main process (78) terminated with status 5
/proc/self/fd/9: 28: /proc/self/fd/9: /etc/init.d/rcS: input/output error
and there it sits.
fsck on disk shows clean.
attempting to run /etc/init.d/rcS ends with "I/O error"
1. Will re-flashing the device work?
2. Does re-flashing using a 2-ended male USB cable?
3. Do instructions regarding the pcDuino3 apply as well to the pcDuino3S? For example, can I install a microUSB card internally to increase internal storage?
I have tried reflashing the kernel and the image. The instructions provided on your website apply to the pcDuino3, and not to the pcDuino3s, and I've had no success.
1. There is no slot on the board for a microSD card. The microSD connector on the 3S is for power.
2. There is no obvious way to set the device into ADB mode.
3. Using a USB cable to the 3s doesn't work using PhoenixSuit.