• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 David

David

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

First of all, check all the soldering and wiring very carefully and make sure they are correct.  Then check the command settings in the software, and make sure they are matching in the Arduino code and the PC software.  

I see you can stream video from Rover to PC. That is good milestone. It is very close.  Keep clicking on the servo commands (Up/Down/Left/Right), can you move the camera? 

Use your mouse to click on the commands (instead of using keyboard) and see if the Rover is running.  

#22 GreenAaron1017

GreenAaron1017

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:23 AM

The camera will not move on two of my robots nor the wheels.  Tomorrow I will try the other bots.  I there anything besides soldering that I could be missing and need to check?  The wikipedia article mentioned Open WRT?

#23 David

David

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Did you get the camera or wheels to move in any of your Rover?  Send me high quality picture of the wiring if you want me to check for you. 

#24 by40ar

by40ar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

I recently bought the rover kit. It is all assembled. Arduino sample codes are uploaded. PC software downloaded. Wireless network for robot connected to pc. I copied the pdf in wifi settings for the IP address, however , I am getting "An invalid IP address was specified" pop out whenever up,down,left,right, etc is selected. No video either. Can you advise on what to do?

#25 David

David

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:51 AM

Please take a picture of your setting window and post it here.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users