• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hello, I want to use Arduino IDE to read some data from sensors (temperature, humidity, etc). Is there any way to push data to locally installed web server with MySQL database? I don't want to use pcDuino wifi or Ethernet. I want to store data locally and then only access page from remote location.

Thank you

• LS-Support-12 likes this

#2 cwilt

cwilt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:19 PM

Shouldn't be to difficult. Do a search of the linksprite forum for "LAMP". 

#3 LS-Support-12

LS-Support-12

Forum Support

• Moderators
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

...way to push data to locally installed web server with MySQL database...

Do you have any other request? I mean, do you already have some web server installed or? Also, sorry for asking but, why do you want to use some web server? Is it acceptable to store it just in local database or it has to be the server?

#4 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

Do you have any other request? I mean, do you already have some web server installed or? Also, sorry for asking but, why do you want to use some web server? Is it acceptable to store it just in local database or it has to be the server?

I did not installed yet any local server - lamp or other product. With the post I mean that i want to store them locally and just access the whole defice through IP address. The idea is to use pcDuino for both sensors reading and data storing. That;s why I boiught it.

#5 LS-Support-12

LS-Support-12

Forum Support

• Moderators
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:27 PM

...i want to store them locally and just access the whole device through IP address...

Then you do not need any web server (if you have no other reasons for it). You may simply store your data in a local database (or even a simple file) in any format you like and then after that, using SSH (or some other protocol) access the information.

#6 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

Okey, but since I'm novice in Linux and I am only faced with arduino programming, can you give me simple steps or hints how can I start? 

Thank you.

#7 LS-Support-12

LS-Support-12

Forum Support

• Moderators
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:41 AM

Okey, but since I'm novice in Linux and I am only faced with arduino programming, can you give me simple steps or hints how can I start? 

I have some problems currently. However, I am posting the solution for you as soon as possible. :)

#8 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:13 PM

Thank you in advance! Also I'm interested of using openHAB for representation of the data. Is it possible at all? :)

#9 cwilt

cwilt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:15 PM

You can do a lot with openHAB. Perhaps that is your solution.

You should research that.

#10 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:43 PM

Any help ? :(

#11 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:35 AM

I have some problems currently. However, I am posting the solution for you as soon as possible. :)

Hello :) Are you available for help?

#12 avito

avito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

One month later nobody is helping me :( Please answer me where I can start. Just give me a direction. I will read after that.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users