Install opencv on mac
Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:08 PM
- edit .bashrc or .bash_profile to include: export PATH="/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin:/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/:$PATH"
- brew update
- brew tap homebrew/science
- brew install opencv
- cd /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/
- ln -s /usr/local/Cellar/opencv/2.4.9/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cv.py cv.py
- ln -s /usr/local/Cellar/opencv/2.4.9/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cv2.so cv2.so
To verify, run python and try import cv2. If it doesn’t throw a No module named cv2 error, you’re good.
This solve the import cv2 error
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users