7 replies to this topic

#1 mionome

mionome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:21 PM

Hi everybody.

Tried to start a new topic in the specific LinkNode area but it seems not possible...

Anyway:

1) bought yesterday 2 boards LinkNode R4 at the Rome Maker Faire, downloaded from Github your Android app and installed in my Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1).

Started the app, registered an account via the app and tried to add the devices to the new account, but tapping on the "+" symbol on top menu-bar always ends in crashing the app.

No way to do otherwise...Started and restarted, Disinstalled and reinstalled: no way to have the app functional...

2) Powered a single R4 board and connected the mob to the AP 10.0.1.1 as described in the instructions: connected the board to my actual AP of the home network via the onboard feature exposed on the page by the board,.

The DHCP-assigned IP in the home range is correctly pingable, also after several switch-off.

Anyway there's no way to reset this type of configuration to AP mode, nor to configure the device network with a static IP, not in DHCP. There is no specific function in the software.

Please can anyone provide for a concrete help for these problemes?

Best regards,

Luigi

#2 woody

woody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

Hi Luigi

I also bought 2 R4 board yesterday at MF Rome.

I'm waiting to buy a power adaptor, since I don't have one for it. BTW, do you have specs regarding the connector type to look for and the power?

I'm looking for using it, if possible and I hope it will be, without the app, but with external command like json or http or any other stuff that can give me control of it and get also the status.

Keep in touch!

Bye

woody

#3 woody

woody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:29 AM

hi

today i tried to use the app, and as Luigi, the app crashes everytime I try to click on the "+" button to add a board.

I have set the wifi connecting to LinkNodeAP and then to 10.0.1.1. I've configure the board with my wifi network.

I can see in the list of wireless connected "ESP...", but I cannot connect to that address and I don't see anymore the LinkNodeAP access point.

What if I want to change my network configuration?

Is there a reset procedure, since I cannot access anymore to the AP?

Please solve these issue otherwise this board in UNUSEFUL!!!

Thanks

#4 mionome

mionome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:27 AM

Hi Woody. It seems as none is looking at these posts and none is caring of the problems....

Hoping for a better tomorrow. We stay in touch.

L.

#5 Sabrina

Sabrina

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:52 AM

hi ~ we will solve this problem ASAP.Please be patient, Thanks a lot. 

#6 Sabrina

Sabrina

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:23 AM

hi~ did you download the latest version of the APP? Here is the link:https://s3.amazonaws...R4-20161024.apk. Please try this APP.

#7 gianpic69

gianpic69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Hi everybody

bought yesterday 2 boards LinkNode R4 from Amazon, downloaded from Github your Android app and installed successfully in my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 6.0.1).

To try the board I started the app, registered an account via the app and add the devices to the new account.

Now i'm tryng erase the board from the app but I don't see a command to delete it from the app, how can I delete a board from the app ?

After the app install, I don't find the wifi LinkNodeAP access point, how can I reset the board to factory default ?

Regards

GP

#8 Sabrina

Sabrina

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:41 AM

HI~

If you try to delete the board from the app, please visit LinkSprite IO to delete the device, or you should open the app then pressing the device until " delete device" shows up.

Trying to cut off the power supply, then the board has reset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users