• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jemartel

jemartel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:42 PM

Hi All, I recently purchased this PcDuino4 Nano and am using the only available image "debian - Jessie". I am trying to utilize its Raspberry Pi 40 pin header to access the gpio pins and possibly utilize a Raspberry Pi motor/servo hat to drive/control a wifi robot.

The issue is I have not found any support for this PcDuino4 Nano and setup for accessing its gpio pins. I also can not find how to enable the gpio module using the "sudo modprobe gpio" command as "lsmod" does not list gpio as being present/loaded.

Anyone else gotten this board and have made any progress with its use?

#2 youkee

youkee

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:21 AM

Hi, 

pcDuino4 Nano is an OEM product and you can access the GPIO using matrix lib:

Please checkk the Matrix section:

http://wiki.friendly...ain_Page#Matrix

#3 jemartel

jemartel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:44 PM

Thankyou, are these doc's in English? L298n is in chinese

#4 h20@alocreative.com

h20@alocreative.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:49 PM

Hi did you figure out how to use the gpios on PcDuino4 Nano?

#5 sapi3nt

sapi3nt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:18 AM

has anyone had a issue with the hdmi out on a brand new pcduino4 nano board? I got factory direct and it looks as if a soldering iron hit a chip next to the back of the pins on the hdmi connection. Also there is a little brown or yellowish stain on the board where it obviously got hit or too close to the soldering iron. I would happily take a picture and upload it. Has anyone had similar experience? I have some of the pcduino dev boards and they all have worked well once up and running. I have not had any video issues though initially on one of the dev boards I did but was able to change configuration and worked with no problem. I have not had the same experience with the nano. It is the first of the size that I have purchased. Just would think if factory direct probably is a issue with the board. Please feel free to message me i am trying to figure out rather than deal with the hassle of a return to the importer unless it is definitely burned up. I get the diodes all lighting up correctly on both board and the ethernet. I also can power it up with no issues whatsoever. I was hoping it wasnt but it is probably a bad board. I am very new to this actual manufacture of sbc and just don't want to be wrong and waste everyones time by returning for another.

#6 sapi3nt

sapi3nt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:05 AM

Lame, board is horrible. Why do they not do like a recall or anything on these rather than know there is a issue and still selling them???

it is a bit ridiculous as a buyer and having to return to reseller. Why are the still selling??? Garbage board as far as this one. Hope everyone else got another revision number of the item. This has been very disappointing 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PcDuino4 Nano, gpio, python

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users