• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 youkee

youkee

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:20 AM

pcDuino4 nano is an OEM product and you can download this Android image file.

And the related tools to download:
https://www.mediafir...d#8e4m3hcateo22

Make Android Image Card
  • On a Windows PC run the HDDLLF.4.40 utility as administrator. Insert a TF card(at least 4G) into this PC and format it. After formatting is done take out the TF card, insert it into the PC again and format it with Windows internal format utility to format it to FAT32. After this formatting is done take out the card.
  • Uncompress the android.img.zip and PhoenixCard_V310.rar files. Insert the TF card you made in the previous step into a Windows PC and run the PhoenixCard_V310 utility as administrator. On the utility's main window select your TF card's drive, the wanted image file and click on "write" to start flashing the TF card.
  • Insert this card into your pcduino4 Nano's BOOT slot and power on (with a 5V/2A power source). If the green LED is on and the blue LED is blinking this indicates your pcDuino4 Nano has successfully booted.

Note: you must format your TF card before you start making it an Android image card.

#2 metuckness

metuckness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

pcDuino4 nano is an OEM product and you can download this Android image file.

And the related tools to download:
https://www.mediafir...d#8e4m3hcateo22

Make Android Image Card
  • On a Windows PC run the HDDLLF.4.40 utility as administrator. Insert a TF card(at least 4G) into this PC and format it. After formatting is done take out the TF card, insert it into the PC again and format it with Windows internal format utility to format it to FAT32. After this formatting is done take out the card.
  • Uncompress the android.img.zip and PhoenixCard_V310.rar files. Insert the TF card you made in the previous step into a Windows PC and run the PhoenixCard_V310 utility as administrator. On the utility's main window select your TF card's drive, the wanted image file and click on "write" to start flashing the TF card.
  • Insert this card into your pcduino4 Nano's BOOT slot and power on (with a 5V/2A power source). If the green LED is on and the blue LED is blinking this indicates your pcDuino4 Nano has successfully booted.

Note: you must format your TF card before you start making it an Android image card.

Do you still have these images? I cannot get the pcDuino4 Nano's image to do Ethernet and I was hoping to use another OS, preferably Ubuntu but that isn't going to happen so the Android OS would work but the link above is dead.

#3 Harold2018

Harold2018

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:56 AM

hi, i'm new in this...i need the android image for pcduino4 nano.

Please can you help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users