1 reply to this topic

#1 KRASTA

KRASTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

Hello,

I have recently purchased the linksprite 2500mW 445nm laser module for DIY CNC engraver. When purchased I did not realise that linksprite even existed let alone the fact they sold their own CNC engraver machine; so this laser was purchased for use on my own build which I am in the process of making.

I have searched for ages for any information on this laser and found nothing of real use other than general specs for the model.

I can find some information on the smaller laser model (500mW) but this only has two wires coming from it to plug in to the board, unlike the one I have which has 4 wires.

My question relates to the control of the laser.

I have a 12V connector socket on the laser and a two wires (blue and white wires) which have a 2 pin connector at the end.

I am assuming the 12V jack powers the laser and the fan, but what are the other wires for !? Is this for TTL control of the laser !?

I am building using the Arduino Uno board with a CNC shield, and could do with finding out how this laser needs wiring in.

I would be grateful for any information anyone might have.

• KRASTA likes this

#2 Sabrina

Sabrina

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

Hi~ 

you should visit this website , it may help you solve you problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2500mW, 2.5W, 445nm, blue, laser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users