5 replies to this topic

#1 jone886

jone886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

Hi Guys,

i cannot access the linksprite.com website and download os images. i only can visit the forum and store. other sub directories not accessible. 

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at linksprite.com Port 80

#2 hoythompson

hoythompson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:30 AM

Yeah, I thought maybe they might have gone out of business or something, IsItDown confirms no website response.  I'm sending a message via LInkedIn to someone in Sales.  Hope it comes back up, I had plans for nerding out this weekend with the PCDUINO :(

Well that was a bust, I tried to message some employees there, but they are only available via some premium email - so let me try Twitter or Facebook

#3 jone886

jone886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

i need to download some images but i can source anywhere else. i have the pcduino 1 given by a friend and i am trying to update the os. do you know where i can download the ubuntu os? Can i download from Ubuntu directly or it needs a special version. 

#4 kupkasmale

kupkasmale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

Oh, this is pretty bad! I also want to do the same for a pcduino 2, I can get the images but the pcduino specific repositories are no longer available, does anyone know of an

alternative source for these? (drivers, etc)

I have also installed armbian which is great, but It wont work on nand-boot only on SD. 

Any help is most welcome!

Cheers

#5 Keithc5

Keithc5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

Cant access most of linksprite.com but the sales page is sure working

#6 ira

ira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

Main site as well as the learning and wiki subdomains.  I also get bounced Email to their tech support address with a "Content Refused! err".

Can anyone send me the test .nc file for the mini mill (the iPhone pattern).

Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users