• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sapi3nt

sapi3nt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:09 AM

Hi I recently started messing with some of the other linksprite boards and seem to all been fine. I got a new pcduino4 nano that arrived directly from the importer in the USA. I hook up the nano sbc and I noticed some darker areas on the board next to the hdmi pins on the board. It also looks as if half the pins on the connection from the port to the board are smashed down. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way or not. Please if anyone has any ideas let me know. I am not getting any hdmi output off the nano version but the dev boards I have had no problems with as far as the full size boards. I don't want to go back and forth with the importer to exchange unless it is definitely burned out or was damaged. It looks like the soldering iron probably hit the board and a very small chip right in front of the hdmi connection as well. The board again powers up just I am not getting output at all. Any ideas please let me know it would be much appreciated. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: troubleshoot, hdmi, pcduino4 nano, not working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users