chain

linksprite p-1602-17

I've just put a LinkSprite keypad 16x2 display onto an arduino uno as per this site:

http://linksprite.com/wiki/index.php5?title=16_X_2_LCD_Keypad_Shield_for_Arduino

My keypad shield has an LED in the corner just like the one on your website.

How does one access this LED? I have tried a digital write to pins 1,2,3,10,11,12 but none have worked. I could use a blinkin light on this shield and hope the one in the corner isn't simply an ornament.

Nice display in all other respects, so thanks very much.

Guest John Pender

Thanks very much for pointing that out.  I've never actually seen the LED light up so I guess I still wonder when that might happen.

Guest mora200217

hello, I bought this shield like 3 days ago and I have tried all possible pins for it to work. But no one works . It doesn`t appear anything and then appear a lot of rare characters like &%/()&Y··$%&7. in all the LCD screen.

What i have to make

pd : I am using the pins like this  LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,13,4,5,6,7); and other times i use LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,4,5,6,7);

hello, I bought this shield like 3 days ago and I have tried all possible pins for it to work. But no one works . It doesn`t appear anything and then appear a lot of rare characters like &%/()&Y··$%&7. in all the LCD screen.

What i have to make

pd : I am using the pins like this  LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,13,4,5,6,7); and other times i use LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,4,5,6,7);

This shield can add on Arduino directly.

You can try out this library: https://s3.amazonaws.com/linksprite/Shields/16X2+LCD+Keypad+shield/LCD4Bit_mod(for+Arduino+1.0.5-r2).zip