Sign in to follow this  
alinleonard

Long Range UHF RFID reader (1-6M) (ISO18000-6C EPC G2) Protocol and Features

Hi,

Can you please help me with something?

I got : http://store.linkspr...8000-6c-epc-g2/

1.The software on the website UHFReader18vb6.0(English2.1) , doesn't have the ability to change the parameter : same id scan time and ability to write tag address ( I want to be able to change id of a tag so I don't have identical ones ) , can you tell me how can I do this things?

2.I've read the communication protocol and nothing really is like the pdf : https://s3.amazonaws...ed_protocol.pdf , first of all when I scan a tag I don't get the answer like they say with CC FF FF .... checksum, only data like : 07 00 EE 00 D3 2A 62 F5 . I've tried to send identify , read , parameters change nothing really seem to work .

Can you give me advice?

yes , but where is the demo software? ( there is no download in that post you give me )

Also I think I found that demo software on the forum here ,  I tested with xp and windows 7 I can run it but it says there is no connection plug .

With the new software it works but it lacks the features I need , and the ones that I wrote up.

If you could tell me why it does not work it would be nice, then I can continue my project because I need a few more integrated readers

yes , but where is the demo software? ( there is no download in that post you give me )

Also I think I found that demo software on the forum here ,  I tested with xp and windows 7 I can run it but it says there is no connection plug .

With the new software it works but it lacks the features I need , and the ones that I wrote up.

If you could tell me why it does not work it would be nice, then I can continue my project because I need a few more integrated readers

Can you post some pictures when you use the demo software? What's the wrong message it came out?