itsme

Finally pcDuino 3B no more available

So you obviously stopped production of pcDuino 3B. I asked you in March 2017 (see 4 posts below) and you did not really answer, you wrote it was available via ebay and Amazon. And now nothing available any more. Nowhere

DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR STOPPING A PRODUCT  WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION?

There are people who invested lots of time and money to develop projects with your products and you just quit manufacturing without any notice.
Linksprite is a great disappointment for me and the way you behave will make people stop using products from small an innovative manufacturers. 

On 12/27/2018 at 9:50 PM, admin said:

It is available at www.cutedigi.com

Thank you. Bought all 32. Nothing left. Hope they work.
From the last ones I ordered several stop after same hours of running. Have to reboot all the time. Any idea?

On 7/14/2018 at 4:43 AM, itsme said:

So you obviously stopped production of pcDuino 3B. I asked you in March 2017 (see 4 posts below) and you did not really answer, you wrote it was available via ebay and Amazon. And now nothing available any more. Nowhere

DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR STOPPING A PRODUCT  WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION?

There are people who invested lots of time and money to develop projects with your products and you just quit manufacturing without any notice.
Linksprite is a great disappointment for me and the way you behave will make people stop using products from small an innovative manufacturers. 

Just purchased my pcDuino from Jaycar...  Do you use the 7" LVDS display?

Cheers..